2020

Who would have thought a man as you will interfere in this silent, yet peaceful and  sluggish life of mine.

Did God had answered my prayer? or it was just another tragedy?

I admit I haven't known you for so long, but my heart wants to be with you all day long.

This was another uncertainty I've put myself into

But I keep my confidence to God above


Faithfully praying that you are not my another tragedy

Faithfully praying that you will love me truly and faithfully

Hoping and praying that God has already given me the man I've prayed for

The man I asked God when I was just  sixteen years old

For a few moments, these two hearts had ventured together 

Feels like ever after, had already come true yet our hearts are truly happy

To found each other  wounded hearts and together they will heal

From the unconditional love, they shower to each other

Truly then, love is immeasurable and it is inevitable to get hurt and experience pain in a relationship because that's how the two of you will bloom together.

This will be another story to keep and to share someday.

It is unthinkable, for now, to affirm this love story

For this happened in an uncertain time. The love we choose; two individuals brought together by the force of gravitational attraction where two bodies will be oppositely get attracted to each other.

It was then at this very moment I've learned that when two hearts love each other truly their hearts will find a way to each other. 

Regardless of life status, position, or level in life, in terms of your possessions and how charming or good-looking you are.

For in the end, what's truly inside your deceitful heart will matter.

What's written in the history that says, " Nothing's gonna stop us right now."

Will become to live in this present moment. 

Back when I was a naive child having high hopes and who keep on longing.

Believing the fantasy but now, still believing in it but I've come to see the true charm of reality even though it could be worse, sometimes that's how it goes.

Just open your eyes and your heart to the unexpected be prepare for the possible outcome.

As long as the love was strong, enough, to conquer all the hardships this heart of mine will hold on still, to you.

MI AMOR




Photo by: DXYMYANA 
in  aminoapps.com and pinterest.com


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Absolutely, thank you so much that you feel the love poured in this content.

      Delete

Post a Comment