Skip to main content
💓🙏
My heart says I love you too,
This heart of mine beats
only for you,
You are the man God has sent
In this present moment
I still trust everything to God
You make my heart feel good
Even though sometimes it's weird
This heart is only meant for the deserved
I love you, words I want to speak to the person
I truly love
Hoping, that person can reciprocate that
real love
For love, must come from
God
It must not be deceived.
My heart says your name
My thoughts you are there
Your words felt so true and sincere
Hoping I wasn't mistaken
I always ask God to teach me how
to love
I am waiting, working, and worshipping for that one
real love to come
God can only tell, this time
the pen owns by Him
May this love will be
approved by Him
in His perfect timing
I believe.
May you will feel what's in my heart.
Romans 8:2
"But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience."
Comments
Post a Comment