Samantha was living a peaceful life as she grew up, she realized a lot of things. Included love; love was not as easy as she thought it would be. She focused on the things that are worth her time. She continued to do what are the things that would ignite her interests to her passion she should not let go of. As she wanders along the street this one unique painting caught her attention. When she stopped and take a look at it, she saw a painting of a man and woman holding their hands while staring at a starry night. She then remembered that time, when she was with Michael at the top of the mountain planning to have stargazing but all of a sudden, he was gone. She just bows down her head and makes a deep sigh then looked back to the painting saying:
" There was not an us, so there would be no love story of us to tell. I could only foresee us in that painting but all I could do was to dream of us together again, hoping it could be our reality."
She never thought that love would come unexpectedly and would definitely be gone so quickly. This was not the love she dreamed about. She always thinks that love was such a beautiful thing. She forgot that pain will always be included in the process. She continues to wander the street and there was one woman who holds her arm asking for help. This woman said:
"Do you know any house that could give us a vacant space for me and my small family my husband and one child are with me? We couldn't afford to rent for a higher price. My husband and I just recently moved here because he was hired for a new job here but we don't have enough money to rent new space. Could you help us?"
Samantha was looking straight at the woman and she figured out that this woman was pregnant and she was bringing her little girl with her, together with her spouse. Out of nervousness and a feeling of guilt for them, she said:
" Madam I am sorry but I don't know any house here that could offer you a vacant space for your family but we could ask help from the right people. Let's try to look for some pension houses who could give you less for your family."
The woman then agreed to her so they went to some pension houses around and figured out this one old pension house, who could give them less amount to pay for a couple of weeks until they can found a new house to live in. The woman thanks Samantha for her good heart then the woman just leaves a simple message for her. The woman said:
"I can see young lady, that you have a good heart at the same time you are also beautiful. May I ask, do you have a man in your life?"
Samantha was so astounded with what the woman asked she replied gracefully:
"Thank you madam for appreciating my help I would always be willing to help if I could. But regarding your question, I don't have that man yet, you have asked about."
Samantha was quite upset when she said this truth to the woman but in the depth of her mind and heart, she was thinking about Michael. Even if she was trying to think about the possibility that maybe they could happen, but in the tip of her head, it was all an illusion.
The woman told Samantha about an important lesson she could use in her life. She said:
" Choose the man who would not give you so much pain. The one who would not give you heartaches. The one who would be good for your heart."
Samantha recognized that the message of the woman was so heartwarming. So she replied:
"Thank you madam for the lesson you bestowed for me. I would remember that."
Meanwhile, Samantha and the woman walked in different directions. The woman served her family with food gleefully while Samantha continued to walk alone in the street. As she continued her every little step she was thinking about these things:
" How would I know that the one my heart is desiring for, will not cause me much pain? When I am now in mourn with what happened before.When Michael just left just as quick as the lightning maybe he is just so good in goodbyes. How would I know I was the woman he dreamed about? When after all this time I thought that wouldn't be me because he left me hanging and in despair longing to be with him again; Once again and make things different hopefully one day. This heart of mine will not stop longing and waiting for this love of mine will keep on hoping for it is just how love is, it always hopes."
Photo by: Tenor.com

Comments
Post a Comment