In a blink of an eye Part III

 


            Michael on the other hand was busy fulfilling his plans for life, he was recently studying the art and science of photography. He was engaging himself in different fields of photo capturing and even editing. He is trying to learn about the different techniques of photography and even the different styles of shooting, it would also include the given of suited and attractive captions to some of his photos. He was planning to join a photo contest about the latest event that was happening in their place. It was the traditional dance within their area and a lot of people would come from different places just to witness this spectacular event annually. His drive to join was awakened when his friend urged him to join this kind of competition who knows, maybe he will get the first prize which was worth 15, 000 pesos. 

Michael ventured his photographer journey and engaged himself in the said competition. As the dances began he found himself a perfect place to figure out nice scenery to capture a moment with a lot of stories to tell. He was standing in the skywalk where there are also a lot of photographers like him who wanted to join and win the competition; in short, they are his rivals. As he was staying in his spot he realized one thing, when he would be staying here they would have the same shot, it might displease the judges on the critique time. So, he decided to find another spot he went down the skywalk and decided to be in the crowd. Suddenly he noticed some tourists within the area and they were having so much fun with their shirts being ornamented with some color of paintings. This happening ignited his interest to come closer and see who was behind these colorful shirts with the splash of its paintbrush. Thoughts were coming into his senses:

“ This might be Samantha her memory, just kept on haunting me until this time, since the moment I left her on the top of the mountain, leaving a piece of my heart; my love message. This would be my chance to explain everything to her.”

Michael started to move fast and he was barging the people in the crowd and spotted this woman who had the same figure as Samantha, he then quickly took a picture of this woman. Aftermath, he couldn’t hold himself so, he tapped this woman on her shoulder and softly mentioned: 

“Samantha”

      With his soft voice, he was very happy to utter the sweet name of his beloved

“Samantha”

                                        The woman looked at him unconsciously, and said,

“Yes, Mister what can I do for you? Do you want me to transform your shirt into something colorful like the others? But, of course, you need to pay for it. Common let me do it. By the way, who is Samantha? I’m Angela if you don’t mind.”



After hearing all these words from that sweet, and energetic pretty woman, it all broke his hope that it might be Samantha in their place, trying to capture again his attention. It leaves him jaw-dropped and uncontended. He then replied to the woman:

“I am sorry Madam, I thought you were the person I’ve been longing to see again. Just continue what you are doing.” 

He started to walk away from that woman then he suddenly remembered that he just got captured that woman so he quickly checked his taken photo of her and started to evaluate its quality. Will, it caught the interest of judges or not? He looked into his camera, the last taken photo. He was so surprised by what he saw.

“Woah! I just captured a very nice photo. Thank you, Samantha, for you keep on haunting me. It was always been your smile was the most beautiful moment I’ve ever captured.”

The photo he just captured showed the beauty of candid in that woman’s face as she holds her paintbrush onto the shirt of the tourist. This photo ensigned the true beauty of a woman who enjoyed her passion and shared it with someone who might benefit from it. He always thought of it as if it was Samantha the woman he dreamed about, to be his own. Until such time his close friend in their town had arrived and noticed Michael wearing the beautiful curve in his face; his smile, as he looked into his camera. So, his crazy buddy came closer in his direction and begun to tease him. 

“Hey dude what do we have here? I noticed something unusual on your face at this moment. Let me see what is it?”

This friend of his recognized the beauty of this woman in his taken photo lately, so he started to laugh so loud and tease him more.

“Woah! Dude! You got such a lovely view here, that’s why you were smiling. Hey dude! Are you in love at the first sight? Or this woman is what you are dreaming for? I think it’s not bad at all she looks lovely and hot. Come on now! Move it now! Be a man, dude!” [Laughing so hard]

Michael couldn’t help but smile as he explained this to his close friend:

“Dude, I got more precious than this, I thought this was her but she wasn’t, but that woman I dreamed about is greater than her. Her smile would always be the most beautiful moment I’ve ever seen in my whole life. She would always be in my mind and in my heart. She was the woman I dreamed about. Maybe she was at the peak of her career now, as a professional artist. That’s her, my love.”

His friend was so astounded by his words so he started to ask a few questions.

“So, who is this beautiful woman you are talking about? Where is she now? Why aren’t you together?”

                  Michael replied with a deep sigh saying:

“She’s far from here. Her name was Samantha. A beautiful, sweet woman. She loved to do stargazing. I loved her from the moment I’ve captured her most beautiful smile. I knew then she would be the love of my life, the woman I dreamed of. I choose not to be with her where she might be now because I love to pursue my dream. I want to be successful in my passion but I would never forget that she was also part of my dream. One day we will be a reality together. The universe would be on our side. “    



Comments